As part of one of the largest payment providers in the world, innovation and diversification are important to us. They are also important to our customers and to our colleagues.
Our corporate responsibility reflects our values and our spirit by ensuring that our workplace is healthy and resource-efficient.
So as we continue to be innovative in our business, we’re practicing innovative environmental strategies, too. Continue reading to find out how we achieve this.
In Our Business Environment
We understand the importance of recycling and using our resources efficiently. We incorporate these values in our work environments by:
- Outfitting all of our locations with centralized plastic and aluminum can recycling containers
- Being responsible by using recycled office paper for all of our documents
- Equipping all of our kitchenettes with recycled cups
- Using a certified recycler to service our affected ballasts and light bulbs
- Illuminating work spaces with natural light whenever possible
- Incorporating green roofs into our constructions when possible, like the one thriving on our Dryrock building in Delaware
A Focus on Citizenship
We seek to be good citizens in the communities in which we live and work.
As well as caring for our environment, we have a series of financial education courses set up to help the disadvantaged. Taught by our employees, these courses focus on budgeting, credit, being a savvy consumer and helping people open bank accounts.
We are also starting a program to help the Life Line Teens (ages 18-21) individually. We will help them access credit reports and provide additional aid with their financial needs.
Additionally, we encourage colleagues to participate in community projects and organizations, recognizing that this participation gives them valuable leadership training, work experience and a sense of personal fulfillment. Each colleague is granted 4 hours per month of paid time off to participate in these important activities.
|Negotiator - Analyst / AVP|
|Digital Reporting Lead|
|Engagement Marketing Manager - Conversions|
|Compliance Team Lead- Prepaid Card|
|Head of Compliance Advisory, BCUS|
|Digital Marketing Lead - Airlines|
|Compliance Team Member- Tester|
|Marketing Analysis MIS Analyst|
|Solutions Delivery Systems Analyst|